Re: gEDA-user: print all sheets in a hierarchy

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:22 AM, Kai-Martin Knaak
<knaak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi.
> Thanks to the little scheme script print.scm distributed with geda,
> I finally managed to do non-interactive print of more complex projects.
> Attached to this mail you can find a little script that descends recursively
> down a hierarchy of schematics. It prints the contents to postscript
> in a /tmp and assembles them to a single PDF document. Duplicates are
> dropped. So subcircuits used multiple times are rendered only once.

Thanks Kaimartin, that sounds useful!
I've only needed to make a schematic larger than one A3 sheet once.  A
quick read about gschem's approach to multiple page schematics quickly
convinced me that I'd rather shrink my symbols and keep to one page
:-(
Any improvement to gschem's handling of multiple page schematics is
much appreciated :)