Re: gEDA-user: geda-user Digest, Vol 55, Issue 20

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 13:08 -0800, clif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Well I did test them with make tests, and just to be sure they would catch
> something I forced an error and they caught it.
>
> These patches are not intended to change any behavior or output, so yes if
> you would please push them.

Peter B is currently reviewing and working with some other outstanding
patches which apparently touch the same code area. As such, I'm leaving
the push to him, as he may need to merge the changes with the other work
he's doing.

I expect there will be resolution soon though - I'd imagine over the
next few days. (If not, I'll make a personal point of trying to help
sort it out!)

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,