Re: gEDA-user: gEDA-dev: Dev list [was: Random thoughts onthe future interface of PCB]

Bert Timmerman wrote:

>  The
> gEDA #1 can still keep the "golden" repositories on a file server in a
> basement somewhere

I am not convinced. We already have the semi fork by Peter C and real forks
by others. How would additional repositories aid the inclusion of patches
to the main tree? My impression is, it tends to do the opposite.
Non official repos might aid cooperative hacking of none-devs. While this
is nice, it does not seem to be the current bottle neck.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211