gEDA-user: 200 bugs, warts and feature requests

Hi.
When I do projects, schedule is usually a bit tight and I can't afford
to dive into every issue I stumble on the way. So I make a quick note
in my digital notebook zim. This may be bugs, little ideas for better
usability, or issues with certain not so brilliant features.

Of course, most often, I never return to the subject. The list of
notes grew over the years. Currently, it is at about 200 items. Is there
anything sensible I might do with it?
  Dump it wholesale to the mailing list?
  Add items to the source tracker?
  Pick one item a day and present it to the mailing list for comments?

---<)kaimartin(>---

PS: This is what the last couple of lines look like:
/--------------------------
â pcb wart: rats don't print in the eps HID

â gschem room for improvement: If an autosave backup is found, the dialog
 should offer to show the diff of the two files.

â gschem usability improvement: If a symbol contains slots, insert should
 optionally add all slots at once with slot numbers automatically
 incremented.

â gschem usability: The add text dialog should automatically apply the
 current text when the mouse leaves the dialog.

â gschem usability: The add text dialog should contain widgets to set
 text attributes like size, color, orientation,....

â gschem usability: Accel to increment/decrement  text size on [s]/[shift-s]
 similar to pcb

--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211