Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter VERY slow?

Anthony Blake wrote:

> But I do find it rather
> discouraging the number of people (unfortunately a vocal majority) who
> are actively hostile

How loud do I have to SHOUT to make you not noticing these fellows? ;-)
Honestly, in my humble opinion a fully functional the topo would put
geda/pcb way ahead of the rest of EDA packages in its class.

So please, please, please, finish the job!
Alternatively, cut the job into handy sub jobs and ge one of us lurkers
on the mailing list to do the coding.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211