Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter VERY slow?

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:46 AM, al davis <ad252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One point I disagree with you on, which indicates there is still
> hope ....   The silent majority do want progress.  The "vocal
> majority" you refer to is really a "vocal minority".

Ahh yeah, thats what I meant sorry.

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak
<knaak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Alternatively, cut the job into handy sub jobs and ge one of us lurkers
> on the mailing list to do the coding.

I've tried that several times and it didn't work.

In any case, I have other priorities, so I'm sorry, but I'm not going
to be working on PCB anymore. When I have some free time I'll add some
more comments to the code so someone else might pickup where I left
off.

Best Wishes,
Anthony