Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter VERY slow?

On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 10:53 +1300, Anthony Blake wrote:

> Yep, thats a no. Most people who use PCB prefer a MS paint style
> interface where they spend a long time drawing lots of straight lines
> by hand, so I can't really be bothered. Good luck with that!
>
> Best wishes,
> Anthony

:-[

I must have missed a lot of that postings?

You may be disappointed that no other people have continued working on
your great router -- I guess the reason is that many of us feel that we
are not smart enough to understand the internal working. Extending user
interface and adding new features may be not to hard, but finding
reasons for segfaults or bugs in the core code can be really hard, at
least too hard for me -- in this winter of code.

Best wishes,

Stefan Salewski