Re: gEDA-user: Random thoughts on the future interface of PCB

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 16:13 -0500, Bob Paddock wrote:

> Peter, while all of this sounds great, could we fix the collective
> problems that we have now first?
> To many of us PCB is used to ship products, preferably today.

Fixing problems is not always fun, especially if one is not really
suffering from these problems oneself.

So if we can not fix it ourself, we may consider paying other people to
do that, in particular if we ship boards and earn money with it.