Re: gEDA-user: Random thoughts on the future interface of PCB

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 20:20 +0100, Markus Hitter wrote:
> Am 03.12.2010 um 19:54 schrieb Bob Paddock:
>
> > Sorry, I can't buy the "its got to be a pain to use it" argument in
> > any manner at all.
>
> There's no need to buy this.
>
> A good example is simulation. The whole point of a simulation is to
> replace complex maths with a more pleasant experience. Undoubtly you
> could describe technical problems of any complexity with huge
> mathematical formulas, but doing a simulation is almost always much
> faster.

Some people do not like learning and thinking very much.
So they put together some electronic devices and simulate, modify some
parameters, simulate, ...

Or they write some code, again without learning and thinking before, and
see what the simulator/debugger shows.