Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Rotating components in 45 degree

writes:

>>> This one? http://pcb.gpleda.org/faq.html
>>
>> No, this one:
>> 	http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips
>> Although the page name says "pcb tips, it really contains
>> answers to frequently asked questions.
>
> :-(
>
> So there are two PCB-FAQs that do not provide the answer, and a real
> FAQ, that cannot be googled by that name.

plus this one:
     http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-pcb
Not much content in there. It did not receive much feeding after its
inception in 2007. Only seven edits:
	http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-pcb?do=revisions

Compare this to the history of pcb-tips:
	http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips?do=revisions

Yes, this is pretty fractured. I'd be happy to merge the three.
Any objections?

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak