Re: gEDA-user: bugs, warts and feature requests (2)

DJ Delorie wrote:

> kai-martin knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> â pcb missing feature: A GUI way to do FreeRotateBuffer()
>> This does not have to be driven by the mouse. In many cases keyboard
>> input would be preferred.
>
> Buffer->Arbitrarily Rotate Buffer

There is no such entry in the menu yet. Did you mean, a menu entry
should be created?

Anyway, a more straight forward access would be nice. Say, ctrl-click
while in rotation mode.

>> â pcb feature request: Make minimum track distance when off grid
>> optional.
>
> Elaborate?

Sorry, this proposal wasn't very clear.
I'll try to explain, what I mean:
If auto_enforce_DRC is switched on, then tracks are drawn as close
as allowed by the DRC rules, even when this means going off grid.
Sometimes, I prefer to have all tracks exactly on grid rather than
as close as possible. The tendency to go off grid when close to an
obstacle, makes exact on grid routing harder than it should be.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Ãffentlicher PGP-SchlÃssel: