gEDA-user: Test import of gEDA + PCB bugs on Launchpad

Hi guys,

You might have heard that I have been looking at moving our SourceForge
trackers to Launchpad.

After much hard work, manual tweaking, and even a patch to Launchpad
(rolling out onto production servers soon)... I've got something for
people to PLAY WITH!:

https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/pcb
https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/geda

I'm tempted to reconsider the tags I've used for the export though.

Everything transferred has been given a "sf-import" tag, and the origin
tracker is identified (if not "bugs"), by an additional "patch-tracker"
or "support-request" tag. We _could_ change that to a single "sf-bugs"
"sf-patches" "sf-support" tag, dropping the "sf-import".

Anything appropriate looking from the SF patch tracker, or generally,
something which looks like an attached patch, gets the special flag
"patch" on the attachment. This shows up as a little band-aid icon next
to the attachment, and bugs with patches can be filtered for.

Please feel free to play around, submit _DUMMY_ bugs, and generally get
a feel for the system. Note that this is a staging server, and data
submitted to it WILL BE DELETED at some point.

Just to re-iterate.. bugs filed on staging.launchpad.net WILL BE LOST.

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,