Re: gEDA-user: Beginner question about the default title block

Den 2010-12-22 20:29:39 skrev Peter TB Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Wednesday 22 December 2010 19:17:14 Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

When I open a new page, a âtitle blockâ is all I see, and there I can read
things like âDRAWN BYâ, âTITLEâ, âREVISIONâ and so on. Am I supposed to
fill that in by using the Text tool ...?

Yes! That's what I do, anyway. Other people have other ways of doing it, I'm
sure. :-)

                      Peter

I first thought that I was supposed to change some parameters of some kindâ

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg