Re: gEDA-user: Drawing lines (schematic editor)

Den 2010-12-22 20:26:57 skrev DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Click on each corner as you go, to force the line to go where you want.

I find the behaviour a bit in-consequent (or maybe I just don't understand itâ). Some times I fail, some times I succeedâ I found that if I start clicking somewhere on the surface and start from there, I can draw the line in two stepsâ But I have to click somewhere where a small circle does not show up, otherwise it will snap to that small circleâ

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg