gEDA-user: Question about gschem, SPICE, and schematic subsheets

   Hello,
        I have been playing around with one of the examples given in the
   distribution for an RF_Amp in an attempt to learn how to use gschem
   with SPICE.  I noticed that you don't seem to be able to go down the
   schematic tree into the Q1 and Q2 schematics.  When I looked inside it
   looks like you have to terminate the "ports" on the SPICE subcircuit
   with spice-subcircuit-IO-1.sym instead of an in-1.sym or out-1.sym.  I
   am guessing that this, as well as no pinlabels in BJT_Model.sym, is why
   you can't go into the Q? Schematics.  Is there any way to set this up
   so you can drop into the Q? Schematics in gschem?
   Thanks
   Michael