Re: gEDA-user: Question about using slots in .sym files

Ahh!!  Got it!  Thank you!  I didn't see that little titbit in the
documentation I was reading.  I guess I now use the same refdes (e.g.,
refdes=U1) on each one to tell gschem I am referring to the same package and
refdes=U2 for a second package, etc.  Can I also just add the schematic
drawings for the other devices into the .sym file so they all come up at
once?  For example, if I have a package with ten resistors in it can I just
set up the .sym file so that they all appear so I don't have to edit the
slot number on ten different resistor symbols?
Thanks!