Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Wikibook ? (was: Toporouter crashing in GIThead on seemingly simple circuits)

Hi KMK,

<Just MHO>

I don't think it's a Good Thing (TM) that a User Manual is derived from
source code files, for this would require a person with gEDA-dev priviliges
to push changes into the git repository.

This workflow raises the threshold to contribute to user documentation and
adds to the burden of the gEDA-devs (they have ample time for reviewing
patches).

In the past we have __had__ an experiment with noweb for gaf (past tense for
good reasons), I'd rather keep things simple.

If documentation needs to be generated from source code files let it just be
(API reference) docs for (future/newbie) gEDA-devs and use Doxygen in pcb
too (for obvious reasons).

</MHO>

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.