gEDA-user: Resistor valuesâ

Yet another newbie question then:

I tried to enter a value of a resistor (/usr/share/gEDA/sym/analog/resistor-2.sym, my operating system is Ubuntu 10.10) but the position of the value needs to be adjusted a bit. How can I do that?

It should look like this:

âââ[390kâ]âââ

But it rather looks like this:

â39[0kâ  ]âââ

The value needs to be centred, rather than aligned to the left.

I also looked a bit into the /usr/share/gEDA/sym/analog/resistor-2.sym file, but I'm too much of a newbie to make any relevant changes to such files that actually workâ

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg