Re: gEDA-user: get-package-attribute sometimes returns "?" - ID: 3114991

On Dec 23, 2010, at 7:33 PM, Armin Faltl wrote:

>> Of course it is fine when people try to contribute, but some basic
>> understanding of concepts may be helpful.
>>
> my basic understanding is, that text in the title blocks is meant to be as large as it
> should be, and that something named A4 should be printed on A4.

Everybody's "basic understanding" differs. I'm with Stefan here, but you have different perceptions. That's how it goes with gEDA. With a flexible toolkit, there are going to be many approaches. This is a good thing.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx