Re: gEDA-user: Working on a tiny schematics editor

> I would be interested how many people can run the demo script (peted.rb)
> from the top of the  above page. Are the needed rcairo bindings shipped
> with distributions like Ubuntu? If not, then it may be easier for people
> to install the whole gEDA package than to get such a short ruby script
> running. :-(

Under Gentoo I get this, and rcairo is installed:

ruby peted.rb
peted.rb:206:in `paint': undefined method `create_cairo_context' for
#<Gdk::Window:0x7fda529d2f90 ptr=0xcd7840>
	 from peted.rb:122:in `darea_configure_callback'
	 from peted.rb:69:in `initialize'
	 from peted.rb:231:in `call'
	 from peted.rb:231:in `show_all'
	 from peted.rb:231:in `initialize'