Re: gEDA-user: Working on a tiny schematics editor

On Sun, 2010-12-26 at 18:57 +0100, Stephan Boettcher wrote:
> Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>

> > I think one reason for start writing it was my desire to assign
> > attributes/classes to subnets, to transfer this information to PCB to
> > support manually- and auto-routing with already specified parameters for
> > traces.
>
> Why do you need a gschem replacement for that?  I'd think all you need
> is a new netlister.

I have to modify the netlister and gschem -- gschem tries to be smart
and makes one single net when multiple net segments are in a straight
line. We have discussed all that long time ago -- some people said that
all that is easy to do, and I really believe that it is possible. But
there are so many small, easy and useful fixes for gschem, but nobody
does it. Kai-Martin tried something, I think related to netlist, but
failed. Maybe not so easy at all?