gEDA-user: eztool program for downloading to EZ-USB devices

I've put together a simple little program that downloads images to
Cypress EZ-USB USB devices. I intend to maintain this tool as I am
doing ez-usb development, so comments are welcome. It's not under
source control yet, but will be soon:

    ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/gtag/ezusb.tar.gz

I have managed to compile simple programs with SDCC, and use this
tool to load the .ihx file into an EZ-USB FZ Family Development
board. Gosh darned, it works:-)

steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,