gEDA-user: Announcement : gTAG schematics released

First I want to apologize for the cross post. See more further down.

gTAG is a project to build a USB-controller that talks JTAG (IEEE1149).
One the goals of this project is to use only free tools and release it
under the GPL. Hardware is designed with gEDA and PCB, software is
compiled with SDCC and so forth.

This mail is sent out to announce the first release of the schematics.
They are available at:
	<ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/gtag/gTAG-sch.tar.gz

The reason for this cross posting is that this is - to my knowledge - the
first official project using gEDA that releases the schematics. The
discussion on this project will continue in geda-user@geda.seul.org, as
will furter announcements.

If you reply to this mail, PLEASE make sure the answer only goes to
geda-user@geda.seul.org.

Regards,
/spe
! Stefan Petersen, MSc EE         !  \