Re: gEDA-user: Q : device= attribute promotion

Hi,

Another user question on geda-user, hey this is working out great!

>I attach each device "device=" attribute by hand why that attribute
>not attach automatically.
>Someone know any other good way ?

	Yeah, the device= attribute is not prompted.  Why?  Well, I was
under the impression that most people will not want to change it in a
schematic.  However looks like I'm wrong.  Do people want the ability
to promote the device= attribute?  I would have to make some changes
(minor) in gnetlist for it to be picked up.  Comments?

[snip]
>#Sorry for my poor English that is not my native language.

	It looks perfect to me. :-)

							-Ales