Re: gEDA-user: Keymaps to the Number-Block

Thank's for the hint about xev. It works just fine.

I am using Cadence-EDA at work and our key-bindings
include the number-block to navigate in a big
schematic:

5: zoom to limits
8: move half a screen up
4: half a screen left

I am trying to implement something similar.
At least the zoom to fit works ...

Wolfgang