Re: gEDA-user: revert file

I just realized that the problem only exists with a
cells named untitled_1.sch untitled_2.sch ...
Other cells seem to open up o.k.

So I guess the whole thing is pretty much a
none-issue.

Anyway, here are the answers to your questions:

originally this was redhat 6.0. But I did install a
few things from source,
so I guess it depends ...

Anyway, I am running Kernel 2.2.5-15, and here are a
few key-rpms:
glibc-2.1.1-6
XFree86-libs-3.3.3.1-49
XFree86-xfs-3.3.3.1-49
XFree86-3.3.3.1-49
gtk+-1.2.8-1
gtk+-devel-1.2.8-1
xfce-3.0.2-1

This is what happens when I execute File/Open and then
Page/Print Struct:

THIS IS AN ALPHA RELEASE! version 20001217
TRYING to PRINT
Name: object_head.0
Type: -1
Sid: 0