Re: gEDA-user: revert file

Hi,

>I am using version 20001217.
>I realized that whenver I load an existing schematic
>(either by manually loading the .sch file using 'Open
>Page') or by executing 'down schematic' on a symbol
>placed inside a schematic the graphic only shows up
>after manually calling the 'Revert Page' command from
>the menu.

	Hmmm.. I've seen reports of something similar, but
I have been unable to replicate it.  What OS are you running?
What versions of XFree86 and gtk+?  On my machine when I push
down into a schematic or do an Open page, the page is drawn properly.
Previous bug reports like this (I think) were reported with either SuSe
or Mandrake Linux.  Are you running either of those?  Thanks.

								-Ales

[ There is one thing you can try for me.  Open up a schematic via
  File Open and then execute Page/Print Struct, you should see a bunch
  of output like (let me know if you don't):

Name: object_head.0
Type: -1
Sid: 0
----
FILENAME: /home/ahvezda/projects/gEDA/geda/devel/test.sch
TRYING to PRINT
Name: object_head.6
Type: -1
Sid: 6