Re: gEDA-user: iverilog - Library Error

earyso@linux:~/ecen4243 > iverilog hello.vl
/usr/local/lib/ivl/vvp.tgt: shared object not open
error: Code generation had errors.

ahvezda@seul.org said:
> For some reason the LoadLibrary function of t-dll.c is failing.
> Problem is,  I have no idea of where the implementation of the
> LoadLibaray function is,  and as a result, I not really sure how to
> resolve the above error.

The LoadLibrary function call is part of the Windows support.
In Linux, the dlopen function is what is used to load the vvp.tgt
file. This file is loaded by complete path, so you are seeing
some sort of installation error.

steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov