Re: gEDA-user: Hi & ps question

> > I tried printing to a file from gschem and it created a postscript. Great!
> > But, it seems latex (lyx) barfs on it. It says it can't figure out it's size.
I am also using LyX and gschem (I am writing an Electronics Course), and the ps2epsi strategy works fine.
 1.- The size problems is not a problem as is just the .epsi file the one is large because it includes a bitmap of the image. The final .ps fine generated by LaTeX does not seem to include it and the final file size is quite reasonable (200 pages full of pictures AND photos provides a less than 1.5Mb PostScrip file once compressed)
 2.- Sometimes LyX cannot display the image in the screen correctly, but in fact, this is not a problem.

Best regards
Luis Miguel Brugarolas