Re: gEDA-user: Hi & ps question

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev mailinglist. ]

-- Cut here --

Martin Samuelsson wrote:

> I'm working on a laboration report now and experienced my first problem with
> gaf.
>
> I tried printing to a file from gschem and it created a postscript. Great!
> But, it seems latex (lyx) barfs on it. It says it can't figure out it's size.

I use the file-write_png menu or keyboard option, then view the file
with a browser that understands .png files (mozilla and netscape do) and
print it from the browser.

----
mks@pobox.com