-- Cut here --
From: Robert Riemer <rob-riemer@shaw.ca>

	I have found some problems with the mandrake rpm install of the
symbols.  All symbols are in the directory /usr/share/gEDA.
The system-commonrc file was not setup to look here.  Only in sub
directories of the location specified in GEDADATA.  I remarked out all
other locations and substituted /usr/share/gEDA for all searches.

ie:  (component-library-search "/usr/share/gEDA" )

This gets gschem to run, but still no symbols?