Re: gEDA-user: Hi & ps question

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Martin Samuelsson wrote:

> I tried the png export to. But it complained about that libgdgeda was not
> installed. I tried apt-get:ting it then and looked for it now too. But isn't
> in my packet list. I'm running debian sid on that machine. Is it libgeda15
> that provides the functionality?

No, it isn't libgeda15. It should be called libgdgeda<some number> if it
existed. I looked in Debian package list and it wasn't there. Apperently
Hamish has decided not to have it in Debian.

If you want pictures in your report from gschem I think the best way is
(as someone already mentioned) to use postscript output and convert it
to eps with ps2epsi (in package gs-common). If you want png you can use
the good old program xv (in package xv).

Good luck,
/spe
! Stefan Petersen, MSc EE         !  \
! http://www.stacken.kth.se/~spe/ !    \_________________________