gEDA-user: pcb 1.99n (automake version )

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 23:15:59 +0100
Leva <leva@interware.hu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I've got a message from John Grissen with a brand new version of PCB. He asked
> me to put it to my hompage. You can get it from the following link.
>

> http://web.interware.hu/leva/cuccok/pcb/pcb-1.99n.tar.gz
>

> I have not tested it yet.

I've just downloaded it from your site ... thanks :)

I was easily able to make a debian package from it as this version uses configure.

1.99n also has extra lib parts including a "geda" library that looks interesting.

So far I've loaded pcb files from version 1.7, and 1.99 succesfully. Symlinking my own
library parts directory to /usr/share/pcb/newlib/terry (debian library defaults) works
with the parts being available in the library after restarting pcb.

--
Kind Regards
Terry            _
               |a_a|   http://w3w.arafuraconnect.com.au/~tp/burn.html
  Debian 3.0   \ V /
    Linux     /(   )\      Linux Registration Number: 103931
             |\`> < /\           http://counter.li.org
             \_|=='|_/
* OSS is long-term credible ... FUD tactics can not be used to combat it.