Re: gEDA-user: Library list order

Russell wrote:
Hi,

I added: (component-library "${HOME}/projs/gedalib/gschem")
to ~/.gEDA/gschemrc.

When i do Add|Component..., then my new library appears at
the bottom of the list of libraries shown. How can i make
it appear at the top?
I figured it out. The first library list is loaded from
system-commonrc, so adding the library to the top of that
list does it.

The libraries are read from config files in the order:
  system-gschemrc
  ~/.gEDA/gschemrc
  gschemrc

I have a suggestion: could libraries added to the later lists/files
appear closer to the top of the list in the "Add|Component"
dialog? This means a project-specific library added to ./gschemrc
would appear at the top of the "Add|Component" dialog. Alternatively,
an option could be added to system-gschemrc.