Re: gEDA-user: Tools for timing diagrams for digital signals

Hi Egil,
   What sort of functionality are you looking for? I'm afraid I haven't
used any timing diagram tools recently - are there commercial tools out
there that meet your needs?
   One of IVI's (www.sourceforge.net/projects/ivi) goals is to provide
waveform creation/editing. This functionality remains to be implemented,
but I'm currently in the idea-gathering stage, so any suggestions you
could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Matthew