Re: gEDA-user: Verilog 2001

Hagen,

We haven't maintained an ftp download of the sourceforge database. What I would suggest is using CVS to pull down the testsuite. That is basically how we access it. You'll also find that there are tests in there that Icarus doesn't handle yet, though that number
is decreasing rapidly (last count it was around 30 tests not passing..)

Steve Wilson

Hagen Sankowski wrote:

Hello Stephan.