Re: gEDA-user: can't print

Hi,

>now i have problems when i try to print a schematic design.
>everything seems to run well, but the ps file produced is blank (even if
>the ps file is not empty  to  Ko)!
>I've tried with different schematic files, and different paper output
>format, same results !

	What LANG or LANGUAGE are you running with?  Try setting the
following environment variable and running gschem and printing:

export LC_NUMERIC=POSIX

	Does this help?

>I also try to write a png file, but i get :
>libgdgeda not installed or disabled, so this feature is disabled
>in the log window, but i've compiled and installed ligdgeda in thhe
>/usr/local/lib directory !

	Do a ldd `which gschem`  libgdgeda should show up in the link list.
If it is not in the list, then you need to rebuild libgeda and gschem.

								-Ales