gEDA-user: Correspondence between gschem footprint= and PCB element

Hello

page 67 of PCB manual states:
"Make sure that each component in the schematic has a footprint attribute that
corresponds to a footprint in the PCB library..."

I am in this situation: have a board that has a plenty of 1n, 100n and other
tiny capacitors. I have measured some of them with slide gauge and realized all
fit neatly to the element that is in PCB-2003113 library called
"CK05_type_Capacitor".

I am using gsch2pcb for generation from .sch to .pcb. I don't know what I
should type into footprint= attributes to get these capacitors appearing as
CK05_type_Capacitor.

I tried to find some documentation for gsch2pcb:
man gsch2pcb - none
info gsch2pcb

I expect this information to be on page 67 of PCB manual, but it is apparently
missing and I can't find it on the neighboring pages.

What should I put into my footprint= attributes?

Cl<