gEDA-user: find a net?

Is there a way within gschem to "find" a net or an instance?

As one draws larger schematics, I find the need to locate
nets for debug purposes and especially if I'm looking at
schematics drawn by others, this can be a laborious process.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to be just able to type in
a substring and have gschem select/highlight all nets
or instances that have that substring in them. A bonus if possible,
is to zoom the field of view to the selected items.

/sri