Re: gEDA-user: Compile under Solaris 9

On Feb 9, 2004, at 9:49 AM, Albert Lederer wrote:
Okidokey...

well, I decided to try configuring it with --disable-nls and that resolved the readline stuff. Still won't compile though. I've attached the results of that. The configure and compile messages when I compile with nls will follow in a few minutes.
Hi Albert...I may be in a position to work on this with you soon. I run Solaris9 on quite a few machines here, but I'm in the middle of moving so most of the network is still down. When I get my main Solaris development machine (a quad-proc E3500) back up, I will give this a whirl. I'd been working on it with Sun's C compiler instead of GCC (because it usually produces MUCH MUCH MUCH faster binaries) and have quite a few fixes for Solaris9. I will let you know what happens here.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "My tummy hurts now, but my soul
St. Petersburg, FL feels a little better." -Ed