Re: gEDA-user: pcb footprint pad creation

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:49:56 -0500
Dan McMahill <dan@mcmahill.net> wrote:

>..it does not become a pad until you select the various pads and convert the
> selection to an element.

Sorry, I'm still missing something.  When I select a line to convert to a pad,
then select "Select->Convert selection to elemement" it then says on the status
line on the bottom of the application window: "move the pointer to the
appropriate screen position then press a button". After I click on the line that
is selected to convert it  to a pad, the log window says "There was nothing to
convert! Elements must have some pads or pins."

Regards,
David Koski
david@KosmosIsland.com