Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist dumps core

Hi --

> After updating my source tree and recompiling, I get just another core
> dump, but I think the backtrace is basically the same like the one I
> posted yesterday.
>
> #0 0xb7e2f137 in g_list_find_custom () from /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0

I think I fixed this one, but you should verify this.  I put my bugfix
into CVS.  Please download the latest and try it out again.  Also,
please let us know if this fixes the problem.  Thanks!

The problem occurred because Patrick and I have been working on the
same code, and he made some changes which broke my stuff.  That's OK
-- Patrick and I can discuss how to best refactor the s_project_alloc
code with each other.  I will take this discussion to geda-dev in
order to not tire the readers of geda-user with our discussion.

Stuart