gEDA-user: Linux question - Does gEDA build and run under Suse 9.2 Professional

Hello user-group,
for the reason that my Suse 9.0 seems to produce problems while building gEDA and additional is not easy to configure for a notebook (Aldi-Medion centrino) I'm now thinking about re-install Linux in Version 9.2 (by a novell CD-Pack).

So I would hope that the librarys and the driver a newer and the PC runs with less problems.

Question:
Does gEDA build and run under Suse 9.2 Professional - is anybody with experiences regarding this here?

Thank you!

Manfred