Re: gEDA-user: a website for symbols and footprints

I have a Perl script that creates a webpage that lists
all packages in a directory. It parses the filenames
and groups components by filename prefix. It also
expands the prefix abbreviations.

Take a look at
http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb-footprint-list.html

If you like the output of the script I will mail it
to you. I am about to modify the script to display
the hyperlinks for the component groups at the top
of the page.

(* jcl *)

--- Marvin Dickens <marvindickens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>