Re: gEDA-user: a website for symbols and footprints

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 1:58 pm, John Luciani wrote:
> I have a Perl script that creates a webpage that lists
> all packages in a directory. It parses the filenames
> and groups components by filename prefix. It also
> expands the prefix abbreviations.
>
> Take a look at
> http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb-footprint-list.html
>
> If you like the output of the script I will mail it
> to you. I am about to modify the script to display
> the hyperlinks for the component groups at the top
> of the page.

The output is great! I'd love to have a copy of the script.
Also, would you be willing to have your footprints listed on the
gedasymbols webpage in the no-fee footprint section? In fact, I
like your no-fee, really-free license and would like to use it if it's
OK with you: It's straight forward and to the point :)

Best

Marvin