Re: gEDA-user: PCB: problem with edge connector element

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:32:46 -0800 (PST), John Luciani
<jcljr58@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was able to run two traces to the edge connector on
> the component side and two on the solder side.
>
> I did the following:
>
> 1. I opened the schematic and changed the reference
>    from U? to U2
> 2. converted the sch to pcb
> 3. opened the file using pcb
> 4. loaded the net netlist
> 5. placed the parts and routed the traces.

Thank you for your response. After I read your email, I did some
experiment. I found that the U? and U2 difference was not the reason.
Only after I disabled "auto enforce DRC clearance", was I able to run
traces on the solder side of the edge connector.

have a nice day,
vax, 9000