gEDA-user: Question about PCB

Hello group,
one step ahead, I optimize now my gEDA settings and play with some examples to get know the gEDA parts.
For doing that I've got some perhaps simple question:

1. Is it possible/how it is possible to set filling areas in the PCB?

2. Does a function exists in pcb, whith it it is possible to "measure" distances...for example between Pins?

3. Does a function exists in pcb, whith it it is possible to place objects (Pins, corners, vias...) by putting in x/y coordinates?

Thank you for helping  a gEDA newcomer ;-)
Manfred