Re: gEDA-user: PCB Gtk port

> Since the things left to do on the PCB gtk port are starting to look
> more and more like loose ends, I think it's time to give an update
> on its status.  Maybe it can now begin to work its way into CVS
> and in the meantime I'm giving a tarball link below for anyone
> interested in giving it a spin right now.

Thank you so much for putting in the time to do this!

> 3) Various windows (top level, netlist, library height) remember your last
>     resize so PCB restarts give you windows at the size you last had them.

One thing I've been thinking about after using PCB pretty extensively,
is that I hate having the netlist dialog in a separate window.  I
would love to have it as another panel in the main window.  I know I'd
make much more use of it that way.

Again, thanks for all your efforts.

Matt