Re: gEDA-user: Silkscreen over pads

On 2/2/06, Randall Nortman <geda-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyway, I tested the boards and I seem to be able to get adequate
> solder joints despite the overlapping silkscreen.  They offered to
> re-do the order, but I'd be happier to just get a partial refund.
> It's a bit tricky to ask them to refund my money given that the boards
> work, just because they're a little imperfect.  Any thoughts on what
> is justified here?

Ask them for a discount on your next order.  Any sane businessman will
agree to that -- they're in danger of losing a customer.  And it will
do you more good than extra boards you don't really need.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
  - fortune cookie