Re: gEDA-user: Building from sources

Hmmm...  Guile 1.6.7. is OK.

Well I'm out of ideas, and you are in a world of hurt.

The only thing I can suggest right now is to look at your config.log
file in the libgeda directory and figure out why configure thinks you
have noweb installed.  (It must think so since it doesn't invoke the
guile replacement scripts for noweb.)  All of configure's
deliberations and conclusions are logged in that file.  Also see if
you can figure out why the guile noweb replacement isn't being
invoked.

FWIW, if you read the Makefile.am and configure.ac files in libgeda,
you can learn from them what method is used to deduce how to run the
noweb stuff.  Don't read the straight Makefile or configure -- at
least at first -- since they are much too confusing.

Stuart